trTRenENdeDEczCZplPLroROhuHUesESptPTitITarARfrFRgrGRzhZH
登录Σύνδεση
顶部Κατάταξη
2
Hater2
1
Trezeguet
3
A777
HairstylesΑπορρίφθηκε
Ήταν χρήσιμο αυτό το θέμα;
KatanaDPlastico
31.08.2026 - 13:20
Hello, how are you? I've invested $30 USD in the game and I'd like to continue spending more because I'm very happy with the server, but I'd really like the hairstyles to be permanent and not just last 14 days. I understand you have to make money, but the hairstyle thing seems excessive. It seems a bit unfair. This is with all due respect; I'm not trying to criticize for no reason, it's just a suggestion. I'm delighted with the server and the GMs' service. I'd appreciate it if you'd consider it. Best regards and thank you very much for your work.
Apex
31.08.2026 - 14:15
Hello,
We will not change the current time on hairstyles.
Αυτό το θέμα έχει κλείσει και δεν δέχεται νέες απαντήσεις.
活动Εκδηλώσεις
Monday, October 5
Join our Discord